The Mighty Lions
This TOPSOCCER program is a community-based training and team placement program for athletes with any type of disability. Athletes will be partnered with a trained buddy who will work with them on soccer skills. All ages are welcome! TOPSoccer athletes will participate at skills and small-sided games. Both the skills sessions and the fields for scrimmages will be grouped by ability, not age, so that all players will be with others who have similar abilities.
$35.00 (registration closed)
- End-of-season medal
- Team and individual pictures
- An end-of season party
TOPSoccer Program guidelines:
- Placement of players by ability not age.
- Highlight players’ ability rather than their disability.
- Provide players with a meaningful experience.
- Help players achieve desired goals without assistance and have FUN! FUN! FUN!
What to bring:
Athletes should wear comfortable running shoes or soccer cleats, shin guards, and soccer socks over their shin guards. Players should also bring plenty of drinking water.
Flying Hills Elementary
1251 Finch St.
El Cajon, CA 92020